We offer the following dog care services:
- One on one dog walks – from 30 to 60 minutes.
- Paired dog walks (for socialisation) – either one walker with two dogs, or two walkers meeting with a dog each.
- Training walks – to work with you and your dog where there are on-lead issues such as anxiety, reactivity, frustration and pulling.
- Puppy visits – anything up to 90 minutes and includes sort walks as appropriate.
- In (your) home daycare of any length from a few hours to a 12 hour day (Alison). This service is for our walking clients and is therefore only available “as and when” – it is not a regular daily daycare service.
- House sits (these can include the care of other pets), where I (Alison) come to stay in your home while you are away.
- A pick-up/drop-off service can sometimes be arranged for our walking clients if required, for example, to support paired walks with a dog from another area.
- We have the capacity to provide for occasional weekend walks in most of our catchment area. This service is only available to our walking clients and is not guaranteed.
All weekday walks are guaranteed so long as they are booked by the Thursday of the preceding week and part of a programme of regular walking. This means you will never have to find cover elsewhere when your walker is off sick or on holiday. We will go out of our way to cover any other walks requested that do not meet these criteria though – so it’s always worth asking.
Alison (owner at CCC) offers house sitting in your own home, daycare in your own home and training walks.
Our walking team comprises Lynne (currently not walking), Pete, Clare (currently not walking), Michele (currently not walking), Lynn, Emma H, Erin and Emma C. Your dog will be allocated a primary walker but will be familiar with several other team members, so that care can be provided in all situations by someone who your dog knows. We do change primary walkers from time to time as walkers come and go.
On a weekly basis, most sociable dogs, having 5 walks a week, will be walked by 3 different people. This benefits them, by enriching the walking experience, with a variety of approaches, routes, and relationships.
Rest assured, if your dog is anxious about new things, we will endeavour to send the same person to provide the care each time, with one other person available as backup, who will be familiarised over however long a period is necessary. We have worked with dogs for several months, just to be able to get them out of the house.
We pride ourselves on being willing to customise our dog care services to best meet your specific needs; call now on 07954 313702 to discuss a personalised plan.