Do you have irregular work patterns? Need to make late bookings? Don’t need cover for school holidays?
Looking for someone to spend time in your home with your new puppy, beyond the usual half hour visit? Is your puppy under a year and you’re looking to protect his joint from the rigors of a group walk with adult dogs?
Are you looking for one on one, or solo walks? Or paired social walks away from the ‘large group’ scenario?
Does your dog struggle with lengthy car journeys? Or are they noise sensitive? Or sometimes react to other dogs, people or vehicles?
We are a team of 12 highly motivated, experienced and flexible dog lovers. Between us we can cover almost any eventuality, and are delighted to have extremely high client satisfaction ratings.
So, if you are struggling to find a walking company that suits your needs and offers the level of flexibility that you require, look no further. Of course, like all walking businesses we have our share of 5 days a week, regular clients – whom we celebrate – but the majority of our customers don’t fall into this category.
Custom Canine Care began life in 2011 and has evolved into a vibrant, widely respected specialist dog care company, which excels in providing flexible, personalised care. But don’t take my word for it. You can check out our reviews page, and the results of our 2016 client survey.
- walks on foot from your home, mainly one on one, though we will try to match geographically close, social dogs into pairs at times.
- puppy care, lead training with fitted balance harness and early socialisation.
- safe, dog free walks for dogs who find other canines challenging.
- managed, training walks for dogs who need more lead work: we can offer equipment, help and advice, work with your current systems or even refer you to a trusted local behaviourist where needed.
- off lead walks for those who are confident and have good recall.
- home visits for the sick and elderly.
- garden play visits, where this is preferred..
- house sitting and in (your) home day care.